Fair Programme and Participant Benefits:
- Two days (February 11 - 12, 2012), from 11:00 to 18:00
- Each participant has a fully-equipped exhibition area, including furniture and banner, as well as a dedicated, full-time interpreter.
- Participants can select their level of participation: two working days in the fair's main hall, presentation during the fair, extra activities with StudyLab - interviews, meetings, school visits, and so forth.
- Participant-hosted seminars, held throughout the fair, are a fantastic opportunity for both participants and visitors.
- StudyLab traditionally holds an art exhibition at the fair venue, featuring our students' artwork.
- Each participant has an individual page on the StudyLab website.
- Participants are featured in the StudyLab "The Best 2012" Film.
- Participants are featured in the StudyLab "The Best 2012" Fair brochure.
- StudyLab provides lunch and coffee at the fair venue.
- On the first evening, StudyLab hosts a special Welcome Dinner at a charming local restaurant.
- The StudyLab team works actively with visitors and Fair participants before and after the fair, with services such as regular updates, meetings, banners, presentations, and provision of complementary materials.
- StudyLab is pleased to assist participants with exciting cultural opportunities, such as tickets to the Bolshoi Theatre, museum visits, and sightseeing excursions.
- StudyLab provides assistance with taxi and accommodation reservation, as well as full visa support.
- Participants benefit from special rates at select Moscow Hotels, such as Ararat Park Hyatt (the fair venue), Courtyart Mariott, Peter I and Golden Apple. All the hotels are 15 minutes and less walk from the Fair Venue.
If you are interested in exhibiting or would like to discuss ways that your school or organisation can be involved in the the Fifth Annual International Education Fair "THE BEST 2012", please contact us.